Friday, March 13, 2009

Histamine evaporation skull

It's been a while since I last updated this. I write now after suffering a day long bout with allergies and the general fatigue and malaise it brings with it. However, my next solo performance will take place on Mar. 28 2009 at the Peace and Justice Center along with Adam Overton and Lorin Parker.
I've been uploading new scores to a great site: www.uploaddownloadperform.net which is a fantastic endeavor constructed by Adam Overton in L.A.
The Ancestral Groan Liberation Orchestra will be regrouping soon, so Santa Feans, look out for some freaky graphic score and improv music pouring right into your skull holes soon.
I've sent off an application to the Frog Peak Composer's Collective. Keep your fingers crossed that I'm accepted.
On Feb. 21st I performed at the Santa Fe Complex with David Dunn and William Fowler Collins. We had a nice turnout and the show was enthusiastically received. My personal highlights were getting to do some improv with Collins (he on guitar and myself on drums) and listening to the magic of David Dunn's chaotic oscillators.

No comments: